Monday, July 27, 2009

Being a senior.

For the first time, I turned into a senior for this semester. Senior for part one and part two. even though part two and part three is in the same stage of age but they must follow the rules. That means respect us as a senior. I am not totally senior because I have another super senior and I must respect them as a senior. I just become a senior and I don't have to much experience of it . Honestly, being a senior or not its the same for me because its only the title to make a gap between us but either way the age of the senior and junior are same, the important thing they must know that we respect them because they have more experience than we had.

Continue about senior, in my wing, we have seven part one, five from part two and another else are super senior consists of part four, five and the last stage before grand - part six. Became a senior, all the junior must do the Program Salam Ukhuwah or better known PSU. Junior especially part one have to go to all room in my wing and introduce their self to senior. Senior can ask any question and all the question must have the answer. After that, all information about senior such as full name, date of birth and also the most important are the signature from senior must be record and will be sent to wing cap for check. They must complete this rules because it makes senior and junior become more close after know each others.

As a senior, I think I can give guidance to all my junior about a lot of things such as the best lecturer for certain subject, exchange knowledge and guide them on how to achieve their target in examination. And the other important thing is they need to smile to the senior. Its a duty for them to prevent from getting bullied. So please take note about smile to a senior, it is the most important thing when you still in the stage of junior.

Till here. Next entry, I will post about my classmate. See you soon. Salam.

No comments: