Monday, August 10, 2009

Subject this semester


Hello friends, we are meeting again! For this entry, I will describe about subject this semester. I have six subject, one subject four credit hour and another else only three and two credit hour. Subject for this semester quick tough because before this we are only taken five subject. This semester added one another subject - third language. Hope you will get more information about my course after read this entry.

Firstly, Financial 262. I love this subject so much because the lecturer for this subject. He a wonder. Easy to understand when are you learn from him. The lecturer is Encik Syamsul. Two semester past, we are teach about accounting but start from this semester we are learn about financial. Financial is much better from accounting. This is my opinion. This subject are four credit hour so its can effect my CGPA when I not do the best for this subject.

Next, Economic 211. Since last semester, I learn subject economic but economic have two type. Firstly, Microeconomics - studies individual economics units. The second one is, macroeconomics - studies the aggregate behaviour of the entire economy. This subject teaching by PM Abdullah or better known PM Dollah. This subject only three credit hour but the subject also tough like Financial. I know I suppose to be happy because he a good lecturer but for me, his so fast when he teach. So, I must do the revision back after finish the class.

Third, this semester CTU are different because it is depends on faculty. In my faculty - Business Management, we are learn about economic in islam. Before this, we are teching by Ustaz Kamarulzaman but since this week, our class change lecturer, so my new lecturer for this subject is Ustaz Nawawi. Ustaz Nawawi a cute lecturer like to smile and make us laugh in him class. He also already give us the assignment related with our subject in CTU 241.

Four, BEL311. This subject not quick easy for me even though sometimes student said BEL is the subject easy to score and getting 'A' but different opinion. Honestly, I not good in English. Have many to learn about grammar, speaking, how to write a good in an essay. I will do the best for this subject even though only 3 credit hour and teaching by sir Izuan.
He give us a lot a essay that we are must publish in our blog. So, I hope after this, we can improve aur writing skills from this activity.

second last, This subject is like I said before this. My thid language. Have two choice ethier Arab or Mandarin but I like to choose arab because perhaps it make easy to me to understand meaning of Al - Quran when I are read the Kalam. This subject also teach me about how to speak in arabic language, how to use and so on. This subject only three credit hour and teaching by Ustaz Sazali. He also a wonder lecturer because he learn a lot about arabic language since arabic language before editing and after.

Lastly, QMT 216 or much better known as introduction to statistic. Teaching by Cik Aryfa. She is the new lecturer in UiTM Segamat. Born from UKM University graduate on bachelor in satistic. My banch is the second banch from her. This subject I learn about type of garph and so on. For me this subject not quick tough but must give more attention because every topic in the chapter are related with another chapter. When you not understand from last chapter, you also can not catch up again.

So friends, how?? are you interested in my course. Yeah, not easy to score but I will do the best fot this semester. I hope you guys also can prayer for me to target this subject for this semester. Thanks! :)

No comments: