Sunday, October 25, 2009

Childhood memories of Ramadan

Ramadan? The month is all Muslim in the world will fast in 30 days or 1 month. After that, Muslim will celebrate the Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Yes, There are a lot of memories in last ramadhan. All the memories will make me smile, especially when I and my brother eat in our room without knowing by my parents after them when to work. 2 weeks after fasting going on, my father will buy us fire crackers. It’s so funny because when our parents go to work, we are take food at kitchen and bring the food to our room. When they asking both of us whether we are fasting or not? I and my brother say yes, but they know that we are lying to them.

Second, fire – cracker! As a childhood, we are can not wait until night to play fire – cracker with my cousin at my grandfather house. My grandfather house nearly from my house- 300 meter (now, I already move over near by my grandfather house).When my parents already when for work, we start playing fire crackers even do we know that our parents not aloud us to play in day time. For your information my brother finger was injured when we are playing.Until now, its give effect on his left hand. When our family asking me and my brother, both of us smile and take this as a bad experience. That’s why fire – cracker is not allowed.

So, how about you? Do you also have interesting memories about Ramadan right? Share it on your blog. Bye!

No comments: